Thursday, May 26, 2011

Revamp

I've been away from this blog for far too long. Part of the reason I hadn't written in so long is simply life got a bit crazy. I stopped writing about the time I was promoted at work. The adjustment to my new reponsibilities and the massive amounts of stuff I had to learn left me little time and energy to come home cook and write.
However, now that i have a good flow at work and a little spare time im ready to jump back into it!
Since i've been away for so long I had some time to really think about what I want this blog to be about. Truth is, although I really love going out to eat and cooking delish meals I rarely have time to do either. I dont want to neglect the blog because I havent gone out to eat or cooked anything in days sometimes even weeks(hangs my head in shame!) so I decided to expand the blog to more than just food related posts.
I'll be talking about things in general that are going on around me. A mix of my opinion on certain things, (because if I have anything its an opinion!), my weightloss efforts, fashion, home decor, books, and of course food! Hope youll stick around and see what im up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment