Sunday, May 29, 2011

My head feels lighter

So I got a haircut. Nothing crazy or out of the ordinary but it had to get done. I've been coloring my hair almost monthly since February and it took a toll on my hair. My ends were dry and ugly, even the stylist called it out ..oops..Anyway, I had her cut off a few inches and she made me promise I'd start deep conditioning my hair and not dying my whole head but the roots only. I walked out of the salon feeling a million times better.



On another sidenot though, I want to get a whole new "look" but I haven't decided what I want. Actually, I'm terrified of doing anything drastic and I'm always afraid the style/cut won't look good on my because a) my face is round and b) my foreheads too small. I'd really love to try this haircut out, just not that short. Love the layers and bangs just not the length. I like long hair. Everytime I actually go ahead and chop all my hair off I love it for a minute and then almost immediately hate it and want to cry. Maybe when I go back in a few weeks I can sport a Mandy, Kim, or Ginnifer look :)

*courtesy of ericdsnider.com*


*courtesy of whitefun.blogspot.com*

*courtesy of beautyriot.com*




No comments:

Post a Comment